As someone spending countless hours and days researching the most profitable and best niches for affiliate marketing in 2020 I decided to write an article about that.
Some of the mentioned affiliate niches might surprise you but I’d found they are very profitable. If you are just starting out I’d recommend going for something you are passionate about as creating a first niche website might not be that easy.
Once you get a hang of it you can add up more and more niches to your portfolio an eventually create an empire of websites.
I’d recommend trying the MMO niche which stands for Make Money Online once you know how to do everything properly. And if you don’t have web-hosting, my go-to option is SiteGround which is super fast and effective. And if you want a package of Premium Theme and Framework I’d recommend StudioPress which offers many attractive themes for your new website.
Romance & Dating Affiliate Niche
Having been dating online myself for a long time I find it really hard to find someone for long-term relationship. There are millions of people using online dating apps every single day. However, most of the time, people don’t know how to succeed in finding someone online.
According to Statistics Brain report, more than 49 millions people in the United States alone have tried online dating, putting this niche in a number one position. The best ways to promote would be with affiliate programs and dating sites.
Top 10 Dating Affiliate Programs According To OneMoreCutOfCoffee.com:
- Christian Cafe
- East Meet East
- David Wygant
- Adult Friend Finder
- Cougar Life
- Elite Singles
Why Should You Get Into Online Dating Niche?
People will always be looking for someone to bring into their life. Whether that’s just dating or something more serious like marriage. The affiliate commissions you can get are very high, mostly ranging from 40% to as much as 75%. Most relationships end and those people need help to find someone new. After being with someone for years it can be hard to get back to dating.
Similar to previous post, most people want a better relationship and marriage. The latter can be especially challenging as people are spending everyday together. That can bring on many challenges that needs to be solved. Be the one who solve marriage problems. Help people to be happier and more satisfied in their marriage. This kind of help is priceless. You could offer counseling or make your own course on topic.
Let’s look at some affiliate programs you could promote:
- Tony Robbins has a program called Ultimate Relationship. I love Tony as his advice can be applied immediately and is very effective. The program cost $249 and you can get affiliate commission of 15% on all Tony Robbins products and courses. .
- Marriage Fitness with Mort Fertel is helping millions of people to make their marriage better. We was featured on many popular TV channels and his advice can be found all over the internet. The affiliate commissions are ranging from $10 to $200 depending on the affiliate program you sell.
- Groupon – A little different as the ones above. Groupon is a platform that offers local deals that can save people money in their area or while they travel. Eating out, having fun, travel and much more. The affiliate commission is around 10% on most offers.
- Dating Divas – Their motto is Strengheting Marriages One Date at a TIme. They have a lot of amazing products with affiliate commission of 50% and never ending cookies.
Why Should You Get Into Marriage Niche?
People get married and divorced all the time. And the help they need is usually very specific so it can’t just be easily solved. It may take continuos effort and need for more affiliate programs and services. It’s a great niche to be in especially if you are in an amazing marriage yourself and know how to solve everyday problems.
Hobbies & Leisure Activities
Everyone has their own unique hobbies that they are passionate about. That may be anything from golf, archery, hunting to even sailing. I’ll go into more detail below. People love doing what they love and in most cases money doesn’t matter. It makes them feel better and fulfilled that money simply can’t fix. There are many sub-niches that you could get in. Some examples that are not mentioned below might be beekeeping, cricket, pet care, magic, farming, drones, woodworking, pilates and much more. You could easily monetize with affiliate programs and products. People always need a new gear, equipment or tools for whatever hobby they are interested in.
Outdoor Survival – According to NicheHacks.com it is a multi-billion dollar niche. More and more people want to go off the beaten path. They are not interested in just luxury villas anymore. So if you are someone who can help them, it would be a great niche to be in.
Hunting – According to HuntingBusinessMarketing it is more than $22bn industry making a perfect niche to be in if you like hunting.
Sailing – Probably not easily accessible to everyone yet the revenue you could get is definitely worth it. People interested in sailing have a higher income making it a perfect niche to be in.
Golf – According to Forbes Golf alone is worth more than $70bn. Similar to sailing yet more accessible to everyday people that do not have access to water. People interested in golf are usually one of the highest earners in the world.
Archery – Great for those who are passionate about archery. You could promote related affiliate products. It is definitely not a cheap hobby.
Sports – This niche would be great as long as you focus on sub-niches like basketball for kids under 8, hockey goalkeepers and so on.
Yoga – More and more people are interested in Yoga. It helps them to reduce stress and be more fit. You could promote related affiliate programs.
Travel Affiliate Niche
According to StatisticBrain the online booking industry revenue overpass $498bn making a great and pretty easy niche to get in. You can simply write about the place where you live without the need to travel. You can create guidebooks or promote affiliate products. There are also many popular travel programs that can bring you a nice commissions. Let’s look at some popular affiliate programs you could promote in the travel industry. I wrote an article about 100+ Best Travel Affiliate Programs on my website TravelNowSmart.com so definitely check it out if you would like to have more ideas.
- Nomadic Matt – His programs are amazing and could bring you a nice 40% affiliate commission. I took his courses myself and could only recommend.
- Booking.com – A well known booking website that helps people find hotels and accommodation all over the world. Their commision is outstanding 40%.
- AirBnb – They have a great referral program where anyone can get up to $55 in credit which you can then use on your next vacation.
Why Should You Get Into Travel Niche?
People will never stop traveling and exploring. It’s what makes them happy and they are willing to pay a lot to do just that. Nowadays, more and more young people are choosing countries that are not yet explored much. That could be any country in Africa, Thailand, Philippines and so on.
Pets Affiliate Niche
There are more than 70 million dog owners just in United States alone. And what about other animals? It’s a perfect niche to be in if that’s something that interests you. You could write about food, treats, homemade recipes, dog training and much more. The best affiliate product you could promote is the food as they all need to eat. Other affiliate programs could include dog training if you are writing about dogs.
According to OneMoreCupofCoffee.com these are the best affiliate programs to be in:
- Pet Care Supplies
- Revival Animal
- Furbo Dog Camera
- King Kanine
- Animal Den
- Pets Warehouse
Beauty Affiliate Niche
Fashion and beauty are great niches to be in especially for women. There are tons of ideas you could write about. That could be hair care, make-up, nail care, hair styles, skin care, nail styling and polish, natural beauty tips and tricks. Most women and men alike want to look and feel better. You could help them make that choice.
Let’s explore some of the best choices according to JustineGrey.com:
- Madison Reed
- The Detox Market
Fashion Affiliate Niche
Similar to beauty it is another niche perfect for women. Millions of people are spending hard earned money just to look good. The average amount people spend on fashion is a whooping $250bn each year in United States alone. And if you think you can’t write enough content about fashion, you could easily outsource the work.
Let’s explore some of the best choices according to JustineGrey.com:
- Stella & Dot
- Tea Collection
- Karina Dresses
Working From Home Affiliate Niche
More and more people are working from home or remotely. That brings new challenges that you could help others overcome. In the United States alone there are more than 50M people interested in freelancing or working from home. Add another millions that are working online all over the world. So why don’t you help these people out?
Let’s explore some of the best affiliate programs:
- Fiverr – A platform where you can outsource pretty much anything for as low as $5. They offer a great affiliate commission of up to $150 for first-time buyers.
- Envato Studio – A platform where you can get your logo and web design done. They offer a 30% affiliate commission on first-time purchase.
- Udemy – A platform where people can learn online and acquire a new skill. They run their affiliate program on LinkShare network.
Music & Podcast Affililate Niche
Podcast is becoming more and more popular. The ability to listen on our phones makes it so easy to just tune in. While you can listen to music I’d say many people would switch to podcast for a different and interesting experience. Best of all, having a podcast could be a great way to have a passive income stream. You could give advice on how to setup a studio, what mic to use, what’s the best editing software and so on. I think it can be a great affiliate niche to be in.
Let’s look at the best podcast related affiliate programs:
- The Smart Podcast Player – This software will allow you to grow your email list directly from the player. The affiliate commission is a whooping 50%.
- Music Radio Creative – Platform that can help aspiring people to create intros, outros and much much more. The commission is 5% on all sales.
- Adobe – Very popular editing software for video and music as well. You can get a commission of up to 85% depending on sale.
- ConvertKit Podcast – Popular software that helps people convert their visitors into customers. The affiliate commission is 30%.
- Podcast Valet – An interesting premier service that connects podcast guest to millions of listeners. Being on a podcast converts 25x better than blogging.
YouTube & Video Affiliate Niche
Video is now number one thing everyone is focusing on. With the grow of YouTube it is an important part of every day life for most people. A lot of companies are now creating video ads and promotions as they are becoming more popular between users. Over 500M hours of videos are watched daily. And the video boom is predicted to grow as fast as 80% in 2021.
Let’s look at the best video related affiliate programs according to OneMoreCupOfCoffe.com:
- Zoom Video
- Magix & Vegas Creative Software
Vacation Rentals Tips
With a boom of AirBnb many people want to take a piece of that and are offering their own homes or apartments for rent to people who want to enjoy their vacation. It’s a great way to meet people from all over the world while making a solid income. You could help people and give them tips on how they should start their little business. The bonuses you could get when someone signup are much greater than if they had just stay as travelers.
Let’s explore some of the best affiliate programs:
- HomeAway – $20 for every new listing you refer
- AirBnb – Depending on how much traffic your website gets
Helping Elderly People
There are so many old people that need help with every day tasks all the time. So why don’t you help them? There are many products you could promote for a nice affiliate commision. In this case I’d recommend Amazon Affiliate Network as there are many products to choose from and you get commission if the person buys something else with the product you promoted.
According To OneMoreCupOfCoffee.com these are the best affiliate programs:
- Century Hearing Aids
- Full of Life
- Elder Depot
- Purity Products
- Silver Cuisine by bistroMD
- Mature Driver Tune-Up
Health Affiliate Niche
If you search for best niches for affiliate marketing online, health would be as number one position most of the time. However, I think it should only go in if you are professional, such as doctor. Google doesn’t want just anyone to write about health issues as people could believe it and get sick or any problem could arise. That’s why you mostly see the same websites when you search for health related issues. However, if you go this path I would pick a sub-niche that can still be profitable and less competitive. I would cover natural health and home remedies.
Let’s look at some of the best natural health affiliate programs according to OneMoreCupOfCoffee.com:
- Hyperion Herbs
- Natural Healthy Concepts
- CLE Holistic Health
- Puritan’s Pride
- Healthy Natural Oils
- Starwest Botanicals
- Healthy Directions
- Pure Formulas
- Native Remedies
Fitness Affiliate Niche
Similar to health, more and more people want to get fit and stay in shape. The competition in this niche might be fierce. There are tons of experts and websites focused on fitness. You would have to choose a specific niche. The wellness market is growing at rapid speed of more than 12% just in the last two years.
Let’s look at some of the best affiliate programs according to WellnessCreatives.com:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Athleta Apparel
- International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Johnson Health Tech
- Lorna Jane
- Meredith Magazines
- Tough Mudder
- Under Armour
- Yoga International
Another niche that could be hard to rank for as google doesn’t want just anyone to give advice about money. You should choose a specific sub-niche such as investing before the age 18, investing for people 65+ and so on. The more specific the better. Investments could include stocks, bonds, precious metals such as gold and silver.
Let’s look at some of the best investment affiliate programs according to OneMoreCupOfCoffee.com:
- TIAA Bank
- CIT Bank
- Rebalance IRA
- Ally Invest
- Investopedia Academy
Another great niche yet very hard to rank for on Google. You would need to be an expert on the topic a probably use a sub-niche such as students loans to make it work. You could even be more specific and write about topics like How To Get a Loan To Repair Bathroom.
Let’s look at some of the best loans affiliate programs according to OneMoreCupOfCoffee.com:
- The Loan Exchange
- Personal Loans
- 100 Day Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
Making Money Online
Probably the most profitable niche to be in. Affiliate products tend to be more expensive than in any other industry. And people are willing to pay money in order to get more of them back. You don’t need to be an expert or millionaire as long as you are providing value while you learn. Don’t lie to people and say you make a lot of money online if it’s not true. Simply disclose that you want to have an online income and they can follow you on that journey. The affiliate products and services you could promote are endless.
Let’s look at some of best affiliate programs you could promote:
- SiteGround – A web-hosting platform that we personally use. It is fast and reliable. You could earn affiliate commission from $50 to $100 depending on how many sales you make.
- ClickFunnels – You can get a whooping commission of 40% and more depending on how many sales you bring in.
- Shopify – One of the most popular platforms if you want to create an ecommerce website. You get a whooping 200% commission.
- WIX – Popular website builder that will make creating your site a piece of cake. They have more than 100M users and you can expect an affiliate commision of $100 per sale.
Self-Improvement Affiliate Niche
The self-improvement industry is estimated to be worth more than $11bn in the USA alone. And the market is expected to grow every year. So why wouldn’t you take a piece of that pie? Well, you could but you should also be aware that unless you are someone extraordinary it’ll be hard to give advice to people about self-improvement. This niche would be great for people who are already successful and can share what worked for them.
Let’s look at some amazing affiliate programs you could promote:
- Tony Robbins – A well-known enterpreneur that changed millions of lives for better. All of his courses are rewarded with 15% affiliate commision. He also has another affiliate program with Avantlink, where you can promote high ticket items.
- Brian Tracy – A well known figure especially when it comes to time management. He uses Commission Junction as an affiliate network. And you can expect commission of 25% with average value of $140.
- Optimal Thinking – A great platform that helps people and companies to have a better life and be successful. You can expect a commission of 30% per sale.